Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to unveil the missing staple from Gibbs 1.0...

awd_sr

I think Saturday would be the perfect time to break out the special teams bag of tricks. Remember the reverses from back in the day, the throwbacks before the Music City Miracle was even thought of (or the Titans)? Randle El hasn't broke that big one yet, so I say set it up!

I think the last time the Skins pulled one on Special Teams was a reverse to LaVar is rookie year? Come on, how about the fake punts B.Mitch used to unleash?

its fun to see, when they work. but for the last 4 weeks, we havnt needed anything like that to win and we've won convincingly. I think if we are well behind or well ahead, like 14+ pts or so, then what the hell, go for it. Otherwise stick to the norm, which should be less risky, and has proven to work in the past.

its fun to see, when they work. but for the last 4 weeks, we havnt needed anything like that to win and we've won convincingly. I think if we are well behind or well ahead, like 14+ pts or so, then what the hell, go for it. Otherwise stick to the norm, which should be less risky, and has proven to work in the past.
couldnt agree more :) :applause:

lets stick to what were doing for now...if we cant progress on offense, then lets pull some stuff off ;)

I hear ya, but at the same time, being unexpected increases the chances of success. Just take that surprise onside Minnesota put on us. Back in the old days, Gibbs would pull something out even if we weren't down 14 etc.

If it aint broke, dont fix it, thats true, but I also say do whatever it takes to get that W!

Archived