Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

still missing sean

Brunell_2_Moss=TD

idk why but as a young teenager im still so upset over the loss of sean i have never felt this upset over the death of someone i never even met. the monday he got shot i was in school and heard buzz going around the halls that he got shot but i didnt believe it. the bell rang at 2 oclock i ran to my car and raced home to see if it was true. i turned on the tv to see it was. i stayed inside all day waiting for updates constantly flicking from channel to channel i prayed and prayed. i hear the good news monday night and went to sleep with somewat of a smile. the next morning my mother woke me up for school and her first words were mike that guy u liked died. and thats when it hit me i sprung up out of bed saying no no no no no over and over i turned on the tv wait till my mom left the room and broke down crying i went to school wearing the jersey he wore in respect and honor i was silent all day and tried holding back tears. i came home called out of work to watch wat they had to say bout him i stayed inside all day again in disbelief.

Sean was my role model and hero. as a young kid playing pick up football games after school i wud always argue with my friends sayin im playing safety now im not big at all but anytime i wud tackle some1 i wud say o yea sean taylor baby or if i got a interception i wud scream sean taylor o yea. i wud trash talk u aint coming across the middle sean taylor gunna whack ya. on sundays whether the team won or lossed my friends wud always get texts from me hey did u see taylor he is a beast he had so many nice hits i wud constantly watch videos of him on youtube. just 3 days before he was shot it waS BLACK friday and we were all up all night trying not to go to sleep to go shopping in the morning and i was being myself braggin bout seaN i pulled up videos and my friend sat there amazed at the plays he makes. i cant recall a day since sean died that i have not watched the memorial video from the bills game. i shed tears every time. i play madden like its my job and to see him back there in the secondary is heartbreaking. i even tried taking him out but it was just to weird.

im not lookin for sympathy just wondering if anyone feels the same waY. maybe typing all this will help me im not sure. it was as if sean was my brother they way he was constantly used in my every day life. I wear a winter hat that says rip sean taylor 21 everyday. i changed my number to 21 i out the sticker 21 on the back of my helmet.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor I Will Never Forget You. You Will Forever Be My Hero Thank You For all the Memories You Left Me. I Love You Man Wish I Could Have Had the oppurtunity to meet u.

Believe me. NO ONE has forgotten Sean. We ALL feel a big hole every time we think of, or watch the Redskins. Which for MANY of us is almost all day, every day!

None of us will ever forget how Sean was torn from us in such a disgusting way!

The only satisfaction that I feel about Sean is that he is now with God. He is in a far better place than us.

You must find your own way to bring closure to the hurt you feel over his death.

For me, he died protecting his family, that helps me take the hurt away. As long as we remember him, everything is going to get better, it's not easy, some of us are taking it harder than others, and thats OKAY.

Time will heal all wounds. Just never forget 21, I think he's watching over his family, our players, our orginization and franchise, and even looking out for every one of us fans, as long as we remember him.

I'm actually not that sad anymore. I think at some point there's closure - the arrest of his assailants, the playoffs, the chance at a superbowl, his father's words to the team, the win by 21 points to propel us into the post season.

At some point you have to look beyond the tragedy. The death of Sean was sad, but we have to move on. The team is moving on. They could have continued to mourn and lose games. They didn't.

They know ST is in a better place. Just let it go so you can enjoy the ride. I'm sure that's what Sean would want.

Archived