Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One game at a time 'Skins...

william1970

:dallasuck

I don't post often here. But you guys in America know I've been burgundy and gold since 1982.

My viewpoint is simple. I BELIEVE this Redskins team is MUCH better than that now pointless, win/ loss record. ALL teams are set to zero - even the Patriots, who think they're going to walk into the Superbowl. If anything, the pressure is on the Patriots more than any other team.

I've been very fortunate, this year, in that SKY have shown a lot of Redskins games, here in England. I don't know if any coaching staff or players read our viewpoints, but I must say I am SO PROUD, so VERY VERY PROUD of what this team has achieved this season, in the face of adversity.

I don't think many teams will want to face us. Get by Seattle and I believe we can do Dallas as well. I think Dallas are over-rated. Sure. T.O is quality, but a team is more than 1 man.

The whole team has played exceptionally well, the past 4 games. I really believe if the team want it enough, they will find themselves in the NFC Championship game. Since Joe Gibbs has returned [HAIL JOE!], the team have had something they've not had since he left - HEART and FIGHTING SPIRIT. Not to mention what Gregg has done for the D.

Sunday's game against Dallas would find any fan, hard-pressed in stating WHO was the best player for the 'Skins. The O line was superb. Clinton Portis was a bull. Sanata Moss was class. The D was AWESOME. Todd Collins was on fire. Cooley made key catches. We have a lot of quality [and under-rated] players in depth. This team needs to believe - because they could do very well in the playoffs.

Looking at the season, only the Patriots blew us out. EVERY other game was within a score. THAT is the sign of a quality team. Remember too, the devastation of losing Sean Taylor - who WAS going to be a future hall of famer. No doubt in my mind. I now have Sean Taylor wallpaper on my laptop as my tribute to the man.

I am looking forward to the playoffs. The Skins can beat Seattle. Just go in there and DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED. STICK IT TO THEM. BREAK SEAN ALEXANDER'S HEAD OFF FROM HIS HELMET. LET Andre Carter SHOVE MATT HASSELBECKS shoulder pads into the Pacific ocean! I want to see Shawn Springs intercept 5 passes! I want to see Clinton Portis run for 150 yards and two touchdowns! I want to see Chris Cooley and Santana Moss, go over 100 yards each and score! I want to see Rock Cartwright return a kickoff for a touchdown! I want to see Ladell Betts terrorizing the Seattle D! I want to see Chris Samuels separate heads from the Kerney's of the world! GO SKINS! GO SKINS! GO SKINS! I can't wait!!!! [PS - why do we not see more of big Mike Sellers? The man is massive and athletic - give him the ball on short yardage and watch and see....]

It will be 9.30PM, here in England on Saturday night, when the game kick's off! I am so VERY excited! I am also planning my first trip to Fedex field in 2009 - after nearly 30 years of supporting the Skins, I'll see them at home!

And where will be that year? If coach Gibbs really is staying, then you can bet your bottom dollar that this team will only get better.

I LOVE YOU WASHINGTON! Best of luck for Saturday. My prediction?

Washington 20 Seattle 13.

Go get em boys. Sean Taylor would be proud [RIP]. XXX

Archived