Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hope Skins are watching Giants-Pats game

MikeB

I'm going to say what I've been saying all week long.

If anybody thinks the Cowboys are just going to come into fedex and laydown, you need to be examined.

Jerry Jones and wade phillips are not going to rest any staters that are healthy.

They are going to play this game all out and try to win.

Romo sits to pee,whitten,crayton,barber, williams ect ect are going to play all 4 quaters.

We are going to have to play the game of our life to win.

The Cowboys are 13-2. They have a chance to break a franchise record and some player records also.

They hate us, and they do not want us in the playoffs. They are going to play all out.

They are not going to lay down but they are not going to risk injuries to players that are already hurting either. It wouldn't make sense going into the playoffs with home field advantage throughout already clinched.

As a matter of fact, I wish they would play their regulars throughout the game. This would make it THAT much easier when we play them again 2 weeks later with players still injured because they decided to lose with them during a meaningless game.

I thought it was foolish for both teams to play their starters. No point when the games are meaningless... like when we lost Portis during the preseason last year.

Completely different set of circumstances. The injury to Portis was a fluke thing that happens with an aggressive sport. Are you saying our main guys shouldn't be playing PreSeason at all? If so I strongly disagree. :logo: :dallasuck

I was just about to post the same thing. We better not prepare for any backups, because unless there's a huge injury that gets Wade Phillip's attention, we'll be getting Dallas's best shot.

If Romo sits to pee plays the entire game, Phillips may be regretting it after the game is over, win or lose. This is one of those games where a QB could get injured before the playoffs. Phillips shouldn't be arrogant enough to leave Homo in more than a quarter.

Archived