Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

this is why moss is a true redskin

DirtySkin21

-- MOSS AND DALLAS

Santana Moss turned in one of the biggest games of his career when the Redskins came from behind to defeat Dallas 14-13 in Week 2 of the 2005 season.

Moss caught two fourth-quarter touchdown passes, including a game-winning 70-yarder, to help lead the Redskins.

Moss was relatively quiet in his next two outings against Dallas, but in Week 11 earlier this year he stepped up with a team-high nine catches for 121 yards and

one touchdown in the Redskins' 28-23 loss.

Moss said there's something about playing Dallas that is always exciting.

"We get up a little more and we try to attack certain things a little more," he said. "I feel that it's always going to be a big stage [against Dallas], and you

want to step up that week.

"Sometimes the game plans change and you have to accept it for what it is. But when we do play Dallas, I strive to go out and play better than the week before."

:applause: :applause:

you gotta love a player who wants to step up big playing VS dallas. I hope santana never plays for another team, even if he hasnt been a AWESOME number 1 this year, the defense knows the threat is always there. Him just being there effects the way the defense plays, if we can either get anthony mix to step up and become a possession receiver as tall as he is or we need to find one in th edraft because you see how well we moved the ball with caldwell acting as the possession receiver? he did a damn good job and so did our offense.

Yeaaaaaaaa Tana,' get em fammmmmmm

Moss is a big play receiver. I think that we kinda downed him after pulling himself out of the GB game but since he has gotten healthy he has been a major part of our winning streak.

I think that he still can be a #1, a possession receiver will only make him better.

exactly my point my good man. ITs OBVIOUS. moss is such a huge threat all the time cus hes not scared to try that big play. He just needs to focus a little more but we need a possession receiver so they cant double team and roll coverage his way all the time.. moss is pimp ,always loved him and always will. the same goes for brunell.. what he did in that dallas game in 05 has earned him a spot in my heart forever haha

Archived