Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Scouts Inc chat: Keith Kidd

DCsportsfan53

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=18609

Dave(Charlotte, NC): Can washington make noise in the playoffs if they make it?
Keith Kidd: They're a team to watch right now. Their offense is starting to click with Todd Collins. They've done a nice job defensively. Let's face it, this team is playing for a fallen teammate. That says a lot in the way that they'll prepare week in and week out. I think they'll beat the Cowboys and they'll go on the road and beat Seattle next weekend, which should be a great game.
M (DC): What young QBs do you like?
Keith Kidd: Jay Cutler in Denver and Jason Campbell in Washington. And how can you not like David Garrard and what he's been able to do this season? However, Jacksonville is a running offense.
Cliff (Norfolk, VA): True or False: The Skins are winning inspite of Joe Gibbs.
Keith Kidd: True, because the coach can't go out there and play with them.
Keith Kidd: One of the things everyone forgets is he has the highest paid assistants in the NFL. Sure there have been some concerns about clock management and some decisions made during the game. But he's a hall of fame coach. I believe the Redskins are on the right track with some of the things they've done.

Gotta agree with him about how this plays out the next couple weeks for the Skins. You can just feel it in the air, can't you? Ever since we beat the Bears, there's just something about the way this team is fighting and playing, I knew we'd be in for a special finish to this season. Here's to beating Dallas TWO times this season. :cheers:

Archived