Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday @ 4:15 Can't Come Soon Enough!

JDSkins47

I'm a nervous wreck over this game. I can't go 10 minutes of the day without thinking about it. I don't think this is going to be as easy as some people think. I think whether Dallas plays there starters or not we are still going to be in for a battle and I don't think some people realize that!

I'm a nervous wreck over this game. I can't go 10 minutes of the day without thinking about it. I don't think this is going to be as easy as some people think. I think whether Dallas plays there starters or not we are still going to be in for a battle and I don't think some people realize that!

Remember when we played the Cowboys at home near the end of the season in 2005 in a must win game? I think this game will be something like that :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm I used to have a countdown script on my web page.. But I haven't updated it in a few weeks..

Wait... I dont think I've updated it since after the Buffalo game... nevermind.. It's staying like it is...

are you leaving it that way in hopes that we keep winning? if so....i'll delete that mofo right now lol

a hottie from a vietnamese coffee comes behind me and says. for reals u only come here for football. i said redskins football. she replies, really.. i said yes they dont play redskins on national television. she says o yea your a redskins fan. i ask her whats your favorite team. she says i dont have one.. i replied back, redskins.. shes walks away in her tight hot shorts and pretty shirt.. forgot to tell her, i come for your fine ass too. heheheh

Archived