Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The no-brainer thread!

michael_33

so here we go....(Merry Christmas by the way :cheers: )

-----------------

No-brainer=Todd Collins MUST remain the starter for the remainder of the season and throughout the playoffs,regardless if Campbell is ready or not!I love Campbell like the rest,but you do NOT take a player out who has NOT lost for a player that's more gifted...the future....your dad....or any other reason (besides injury) just to please your fantasy head pleasures!BUT...not just because we are winning,but the guy is playing mistake FREE football and playing well with very good numbers.On top of the that,the players have stepped up their game(specially O-line)on both sides of the football!MY GOD....Moss is catching passes again!!We can still prepare Campbell for 08' as I want him to remain the future,but with the season we have indured...and Collins dedication for preparation of games knowing he wasn't even the starter is more than I need to know that Todd Collins is the man that will/or will not win it all for us this year!Campbell has had SOME good games,but he has also had games where he has turned the ball over at the most inopportune times on INT's or fumbles on sacks...It is my belief that this is an excellent time for Campbell to heal completely and to learn how Collins is so successful in the Al Saunders system.How anyone can disagree with this opinion is beyond comprehension? :2cents:

Archived