Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Visual Proof that Childress is Full of It (no sub prior to 12-man play)

CrazyZeb

That's strange, I just read this entire thread and didn't see any posts saying those things. Or does it just chap your ass that people don't think Gibbs was the one who noticed the 12 man on the field?

Let me write a little s-l-o-w-e-r for you.

Gibbs is in charge. He is responsible for the team's success and failure. Gibbs haters want to credit everyone but Gibbs for the team's success, and attribute every failure to Gibbs. Is your ass chapped?

Let me write a little s-l-o-w-e-r for you.

Gibbs is in charge. He is responsible for the team's success and failure. Gibbs haters want to credit everyone but Gibbs for the team's success, and attribute every failure to Gibbs. Is your ass chapped?

The reverse is also true. People love to give Gibbs credit for wins but absolve him of any blame for losses. In light of the past 4 years, Gibbs has not been very succesful.

He said they went from 2 WR to 3 WR, that 2nd still isnt that good, do you have one before the actual snap?

The moron is confusing Cooley splitting out wide on the 2nd play, when he was in tight the 1st play to block on the left side.

That much I can pick up from just looking at these 2 pictures (thanks to the OP).

Archived