Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ST article from the news-press

hogfat

BS. As a father, it's your responsibility to not let your child be in that environment. You work 3 jobs, do whatever it takes. The parents failed. If any of my kids do something like they did, I am a failure as a parent.

You work 3 jobs and exactly how are you going to keep a watchful eye on your kid. Do the parents deserve some blame? Absolutely, but you can't tell a 17 year old what to do every step of the way. The kid was responsible for his own life and at that stage in your life you better know right from wrong or you're simply not going to make it.

There's nobody to blame but the punk kids that did it. They knew right from wrong and they reveled in the "wrong". Embracing the faux thug culture. You think their parents wanted that for their kids?

The whole BS ghetto mentality is as much to blame as the trigger man himself. As soon as the BOYZ in the hood decide not to be monsters, their world will be a better place.

So true!!, that goes for the (PREPPY) serial killers of the world as well from affluent america.

I don't blame the parents or society or their teachers or anyone.

I blame them.

Point is, you and you alone are responsible for your actions. It is common sense to not rob people and to not bring a gun with the intent to go kill.

It's common sense and these idiots have none of it.

Common sense is actually learned. If you don't learn it, its not common sense. I live two blocks from SE DC, and have worked with kids. These situations are not as simple as people without experience like to make them.

Archived