Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fraud Alert - Ebay - Sean Taylor Related

GoSkins561

While I respect your opinion, I do realize he's trying to turn a higher profit. But if buyers are buying it for the autograph itself and the seller wants to maximize profits without the fear of heavy losses(good point on the injury scenario), why not just take a box full of glossy photos to autograph instead of a POS jersey?

The reason is because his intention is to rip uninformed buyers off. Not cool in my book no matter how you slice it up. I'd rather have an auto'd glossy photo than something from Bill's hackjobnfljerseys.com. This is just my own opinion and preference but I can see your POV. It just makes me angry to think that some 12-13 year old kid who doesn't know any better has one of these framed in his bedroom that he/his parents spent $400-$700 on.

I'm tracking you brother and yes you're right the way the item is presented is kind of misleading. When I think replica jersey I think Reebok replica or something along those lines. Not a "I made it myself" jersey that people are paying close to a grand for. That's why it pay's to know the business so you know exactly what you're buying. Used car salesmen do it all the time and it's unfortunate.

Hell, I had a Chevy dealer in Waldorf sell me a truck they bought at aution that had extensive body work done. I would have never known if the body plastic wouldn't have started pealing off the roof of the truck. Every body shop I took it to knew within seconds of looking at it the truck had been wrecked. People are scandalous and will do anything to make a buck.

For the record Ken Dixon Chevrolet offered to fix the truck at no cost even though I'm here in Vegas. Before I could get the estimate for repairs I traded the truck in so they could pull the wool over someone elses eyes. :applause:

Archived