Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Limited Edition - Sideline Skull Caps w/ Visor

[S.S.F. | Nero]

i'm not trying to bust anyone's balls here, chances are he is a good guy. the point is, if you got these at some kind of discount and are trying to turn a profit here, i would take a lesson from markthehomer and just try and help out your fellow redskins fans.

i'm not trying to bust anyone's balls here, chances are he is a good guy. the point is, if you got these at some kind of discount and are trying to turn a profit here, i would take a lesson from markthehomer and just try and help out your fellow redskins fans.

In all fairness and all honesty, I have seen these hats selling on eBay for well over $20 over the past few weeks, and have even seen some go as high as $40.

I found some prices online such as here, and figured that 15 + 5 shipping was fair. I'm not going to tell you what I paid for the hats, but lets just say that my profit margin is under $1 per hat.

And I am helping out fellow skins fans by providing the hard to find hats.

By all means, if you want to go elsewhere to get the hat and save $1, go ahead.

I'm not trying to scam anyone or make some absurd profit on the hat, I'm just hooking the Redskins fans first. I can go to eBay and sell the hats for $20 easy, but I would rather sell them to Skins fans.

As you can see in the auction that I referenced in an above post, people will buy them for that price. If you guys don't want them, don't buy them.

Thanks for your time.

']

I'm not trying to scam anyone or make some absurd profit on the hat' date=' I'm just hooking the Redskins fans first. I can go to eBay and sell the hats for $20 easy, but [b']I would rather sell them to Skins fans[/b].

Just wondering who would buy these hats other than a Skins fan? Do Bengals fans go to eBay to buy these Skins hats?

Archived