Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only one thing matters this week...

nneece

This team and franchise putting Sean Taylor's death behind them has to be extremely difficult if not impossible, BUT this team should be focused like a laser this week. There is only 1 thing that matters:

BEAT the GIANTS!

Out of the 3 remaining games, this is the most attainable. Granted, it is at New York which the Skins don't typically play well at. However, the Giants are going into their late season lull (should have lost yesterday). I think if this team can win in NY, and then find someway to win against the Vikings or Dallas then they will go to the playoffs. 3 Wins are not necessary, nor obtainable. Let's prove the critics wrong, come out with a great game plan and blow the Giants out of Giants stadium!

This team and franchise putting Sean Taylor's death behind them has to be extremely difficult if not impossible, BUT this team should be focused like a laser this week. There is only 1 thing that matters:

BEAT the GIANTS!

Out of the 3 remaining games, this is the most attainable. Granted, it is at New York which the Skins don't typically play well at. However, the Giants are going into their late season lull (should have lost yesterday). I think if this team can win in NY, and then find someway to win against the Vikings or Dallas then they will go to the playoffs. 3 Wins is not necessary, nor obtainable. Let's prove the critics wrong, come out with a great game plan and blow the Giants out of Giants stadium!

We HAVE to win against the Vikings. That being said, we probably won't get in if we lose any of the 3.

The Vikings appear to be our primary competition for a wild card spot at the moment. They are 1 game up on us and have a favorable schedule- playing Chicago, us, and Denver. I'm far from an expert on the wild card scenarios, but it starts with beating the Giants this week.

Are we seriously a valid playoff team? I mean, at best, we'll get in with a 9-7 record. With 4 possible superbowl winning teams out there (Patriots, Colts, Packers and Cowboys) i dont think we'll get further than the first round anyways.

All things are possible. Yeah, we've gone through a huge rut this season, but, once in the playoffs, anything can happen. Why not us? :gaintsuck

Archived