Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doesn't Todd Collins make sense?

buenosdiaz

Todd Collins released a pass. I took a dump, read the entire November Sports Illustrated, and the moon eclipsed. When i returned to the TV, the pass was still mid-flight. so to answer the thread, no Todd Collins does not make sense.

Campbell spotted an open reciever and began his throwing motion. I took a dump, read the entire November Sports Illustrated, and the moon eclipsed. When i returned to the TV, The ball was just leaving campbells hand. Campbell may be the answer but he has a slow release. To bad we cant merge the two Qbs. COLLINS release and Campbells cannon arm

We win one game and again were going somewhere in the post season. Cmon If TC and company beat NY up there then I will believe. Beating the 5-6 Bears is no feat. Beating the 8-4 Giants in NY who are playing to win also would be super impressive. Hey Hey lets go.............the Giants blow. :):):)

Todd Collins released a pass. I took a dump, read the entire November Sports Illustrated, and the moon eclipsed. When i returned to the TV, the pass was still mid-flight. so to answer the thread, no Todd Collins does not make sense.

I nominate this for post of the century...:cheers::silly: :laugh: :notworthy

I nominate this for post of the century...:cheers::silly: :laugh: :notworthy

I agree. that was the funniest thing i read all night.

His passes didn't float too long though.

This is the kind of situation we don't want at all. You have to hang with a young QB. But our track record is to switch too soon. I still say Green or Frerotte would have taken us to a SB by now.

Archived