Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Blake Interview

redman

Here's an excerpt from Yahoo! News:

"No, I'm not going to be found guilty," the "Baretta" star responded when asked if he would be convicted. "Why? It's real simple. Because God has never, ever deserted me. Can't say I haven't deserted Him from time to time."

Bonny Lee Bakley was found shot to death on May 4, 2001 while sitting in Blake's car not far from a restaurant where the couple had dinner. Blake had gone back into the restaurant to retrieve a gun that he left there.

But Blake, who would face a life prison term if he is found guilty, says he is not concerned about that possibility.

"What do I care?" Blake said. "How do you kill a dead man? What are they gonna do to me that they haven't done already? They took away my entire past. They took away my entire future. What's left ... to take? They gonna take my testicles and make earrings out of them?"

Gooooooooood PR, Rob. :rolleyes:

BTW, is it just me or is he turning into Marshall Applewhite?

Originally posted by redman "No, I'm not going to be found guilty," the "Baretta" star responded when asked if he would be convicted. "Why? It's real simple. Because God has never, ever deserted me. Can't say I haven't deserted Him from time to time."

Narcissist, thy name is Robert Blake. :doh:

Archived