Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for "SKINS BAR" in NPR, Clearwater, area for the game

FloridaSkinsFan2

I am looking for a dominated skins bar locally. I live in the NewPort Richey area (40 mins NW of Tampa and 30 mins North of Clearwater)

I have a local place we go to, to catch the games but they usually do and Im assuming they will have the audio to the Bucs game instead.

I want a place that will have audio to the skins game

Anyone around this area with any ideas? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

DJ

AND btw......Ill be leaving at 4:30 AM in the morning and heading down to Miami. If anyone else going can help me out with trying to get 4 "limited seating" seats, it would be appraciated.

Thanks

Elmer's in Ybor is the place...it's on 7th Ave between 20th and 21st Streets...I'll be there today, rockin' the Taylor jersey...along with probably everyone else...

Did mulligans close? I called the phone number and it was disconnected :(.

Also, I haven't seen Redskins56 or Monkart on the board all week. where are you guys watching the game today?

Yes Mulligans closed and the new Owner was to open a new place in downtown St. Pete (like 2 weeks ago). I asked for him to email me the new place info the last Sunday game he had there - and, alas...nothing from him. Still searching for him though - I have a friend who works at the Tattoo shop in that center who is trying to help me find this guy and exactly where the new place is. If I get any updates or news, will post. Until then - going to Sneaky Pete's on Park Blvd. in Penniless Park to watch the game - usually a few fans there with me to watch. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS - Taylor, you will be missed.....:logo:

You are welcome and thank you for the welcome...

Archived