Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A plea to those attending Sunday's game: Be in your seats EARLY.

TODD

I know for most this goes without saying, but everyone should make a concerted effort to be their seats well before kickoff. You should encourage others in the parking lot to do the same, too.

Don't let there be an excuse... do it for the team. They need us, too.

:helmet:

I know for most this goes without saying, but everyone should make a concerted effort to be their seats well before kickoff. You should encourage others in the parking lot to do the same, too.

Don't let there be an excuse... do it for the team. They need us, too.

:helmet:

There is a thread on this already. But you're right, we should be seated by 12:30.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224360&highlight=early

I really wish they would move this tribute to halftime. Many people that do not frequent this board probably have no idea what's going on. That stadium will still be far from being full.

Well then its our job to make sure the people tailgating around us, on the metro etc. know.

Well then its our job to make sure the people tailgating around us, on the metro etc. know.

I don't think the tailgaters and the early metro riders are the problem. It's those that might get a late start or don't normally go early that we need to be concered about.

Archived