Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me with Sunday's Game

Laxpunk2006

A friend of mine realized I was pretty upset about Sean's passing and is taking me to the game this Sunday to support our boys. He informed me that our seats are on one of the balcony things. I don't have the exact section/seat numbers yet but we are apparently the front row on I believe the second/middle level. I'd like to hang some kind of banner or sign in memory of Sean during the game.

Does anyone have a really good idea for what I can put on here. It will likely be a large banner type item so pictures would be difficult. I'd like something a little more special than a simple We Miss You. Help me out guys.

RIP Sean.

Maybe the club level? Post the section when you find out

And as far as a sign goes, dont use someone elses idea, make your own up

on what you feel or want to say, my :2cents: Of course cuss words and stuff like that are not allowed , and once a security staff person sees it, they will and can take it from you

Maybe the club level? Post the section when you find out

And as far as a sign goes, dont use someone elses idea, make your own up

on what you feel or want to say, my :2cents:

I understand what you mean by making it up myself to make it more personal, but it doesn't necesarily have to be from just me. My friend is going to be helping to so it can be a group message.

I understand what you mean by making it up myself to make it more personal, but it doesn't necesarily have to be from just me. My friend is going to be helping to so it can be a group message.

I dont know i suck with words, so i am going to do something basic, heck i wasnt going to tell anyone, but im buying some burgandy/maroon and gold/yellow poster board, and cut a burgandy 2 and a gold/yellow 1 out of them, my friend and i will hold them up most of the game, they will be about 3 feet tall

A friend of mine realized I was pretty upset about Sean's passing and is taking me to the game this Sunday to support our boys. He informed me that our seats are on one of the balcony things. I don't have the exact section/seat numbers yet but we are apparently the front row on I believe the second/middle level. I'd like to hang some kind of banner or sign in memory of Sean during the game.

Does anyone have a really good idea for what I can put on here. It will likely be a large banner type item so pictures would be difficult. I'd like something a little more special than a simple We Miss You. Help me out guys.

RIP Sean.

Sounds like you may have tickets that have the works "Terrace Seating" on them. They are not really on a terrace. Those are in the 200 level, rows 14-17, non-obstructed. The 200 level is actually in the lower level just behind the 100 level. Both levels are on the same plane. Terrace Seating seats are under cover, so you'll be in good shape if it rains (50% chance as of now).

Probably the best place to put a banner like that from where you are is in front of the dream seats at the front of the 100 level. Hopefully, the attendants will let you in there for a minute to hang it. Otherwise, maybe the railing in front of row 1 of the 200 level.

141.jpg

Probably the best place to h

Archived