Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Perfect Song for Sean taylor Video Tribute

Hail_to_Kessel

I know there are tons of new threads popping up for ST, but I just wanted to see if one of our tech savvy video guys here at ES could make a Sean Taylor Tribute video to this song:

It has no words, and it's not very long (2:33), but it's a beautiful song and I think it would go nicely with a Tribute video for our beloved Sean Taylor.

R.I.P Sean, we'll never forget you.

True, that would be a great song to have, but I was thinking of something more somber, low keyed like the song I mentioned above. No doubt though, this song would be ideal.

Absolutely. Your song is very good for that. No doubt. Many songs can be used for different tones.

i love metal and since i know most of the people here are rap, hip hop or r&b fans...

ill say...

the coldest rain - diecast

carry me down - demon hunter

timelessness - fear factory

best i am - flaw

deteriorate - demon hunter

closure - divine heresy

a therapy for pain - fear factory

with you - ill nino

wasted sacrifce - killswitch engage

my heartstrings come undone - demon hunter

the curse of bravery - raunchy

forsaken - as i lay dying

recovery - still remains

lonely day - system of a down

mad world - gary jules

roads - mikael akerfeldt

there are sooooo many more...and some i just listen to only to force out tears that im not really to shed...i have been so busy lately i havent had time to make a video tribute to him...so if any of u listen to these songs and feel they would work, please make one...

if its not ur taste in music, i completely understand...but at least take the time to look up the lyrics...most of them can EASILY be related to any tragedy in ur life and this one especially...

Archived