Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty interview on Redskins.com

DariusCyrus

towards the end of the interview, one of the reporters asked... "Did you guys cry?" .. then Reed responded, holding back tears,... "Of course... it's real"..

seriously, WTF kind of a question is that to ask... even for your worst enemy you would still shed a god damn tear...

common sense tells you that after four years (more for the Miami teammates) being with someone you'd cry when they pass away as you're emotionally attached to them...

I didn't catch the question, he seriously asked if they cried? This is why people dislike the media so much, they take extremely difficult situations like this and act ignorantly to possibly get a dramatic answer from someone. Shame on them for being so ignorant. They never bother to think, what if it was someone I was very close to, how would I feel if someone asked me this?

I didn't catch the question, he seriously asked if they cried? This is why people dislike the media so much, they take extremely difficult situations like this and act ignorantly to possibly get a dramatic answer from someone. Shame on them for being so ignorant. They never bother to think, what if it was someone I was very close to, how would I feel if someone asked me this?

thats what the reporter asked... i had to go back and listen to it a few times cause i was wondering why Reed started to choke up and have that look as if he wanted to say, what the hell kind of a question is that?.. you know..

Archived