Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor myspace page

Novus

I woke up this morning and the WTOP reporters were genuinely excited to report on ST's apparent progress like squeezing hands and reacting to things, it put me in a better mood. Once I got out of the shower and turned on the tv, the news was breaking that he had died and it was like a ton of bricks landing on top of me. This sucks so much.

Few more bulletins by CP from Sean's myspace page:

Date: Nov 27, 2007 6:45 PM

Subject: FOR THE FANS -CP

Body: I want to thank you all for being behind sean and keeping him in your prayers all the way to the end the last thing i said to sean while he was lying in that hospital bed was that when he get out of there were going to get some catus williys even though he couldnt say anything you can tell he can here you and you know you think like ok he's going to be ok you know god will take care of him but next thing you know your best friend is gone without saying goodbye im sure he will be watching over each and everyone of you this page will remain up and it will be ran by me so i thank you all for you condolences and just have a blessed day.

WE MISS YOU SEAN -CP AND THE FANS

-------------

Date: Nov 27, 2007 8:44 PM

Subject: A DAY TO BE REMEBERED THIS SUNDAY

Body: I JUST GAVE IT SOME THOUGHT AS I WAS LOOKING THROUGH HIS PICTURES OF ALL THE MEMORIES AND THIS COMMING SUNDAY 26 IS OUT THE DOOR 21 WILL / MAY BE STEPPING IN !

-------------

Date: Nov 27, 2007 8:58 PM

Subject: YOU HEARD CORRECT

Body: I WILL BE WEARING NUMBER 21 THIS SUNDAY IN MEMORY OF SEAN AND WE WILL WIN !!!

-------------

Wow. I can't wait until Sunday.

Archived