Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Indestructible Big Dog toy.............

Pete

Fuel used to get to and from WAL-MART…………….Two dollars

Number five soccer ball………………..Four ninety five.

Watching your puppy pop your daughters new soccer ball in 4.2 seconds……………….Priceless

After trying many different products over a 14 year period, we finally found the indestructible toy for large dogs. It’s a horse toy called the "Jolly Ball", and it’s perfect for a large dog that likes the ball your kid kicks, or bounces around. It’s so tough, I’m expecting to get a solid 4 years from it. It has a handle that makes it easy to grab, and toss. A must have for those B-Ball poppin, soccer ball eatin pooches we love.

http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?PGGUID=30E0742C-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5 21764_L_000_000.jpg

I got my sheps his and hers bowling balls. They love them. They roll them around and bite them and chew them and the male can pick it up off the ground in his jaws and carry it around. The balls look like Dave Butz helmut. They are all scratched up and have deep gouges on them.

You can get them free from a bowling alley. They usually throw away the really old balls every once and awhile. I go there and ask the night manager I want a few for my dogs and the guy laughs and gives me a few. I have 4 extra ones in my basement thinking they would go thru them quick. 3-4 years later they still havent worn out the original ones I gave them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived