Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Teens killed in Car Crash in Rockville

Will637

I know the deathly car crashes have been following in the Moco area, but just today the school I attend, Richard Montgomery High had 2 students killed in a car crash. For those who don't know:

ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) -- Two teenagers have died in a Rockville car crash.

Authorities say 16-year-old Ricardo Orellana, of Rockville, was riding in the back seat of the car when the driver lost control on Avery Road yesterday afternoon and hit a tree. Orellana was taken to the hospital and died today from his injuries.

A 16-year-old front passenger, Oswaldo Rosales, of Sandy Spring, died yesterday at the scene. The 19-year-old driver is hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.

A Montgomery County schools spokesman says all three teenagers were students at Richard Montgomery High School in Rockville.

In the past two weeks, four crashes in suburban Maryland have claimed the lives of nine teens.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=4984935&version=22&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I didn't know them personally as our principal announced it in first period, but I wish their families the best.

RIP

Archived