Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At least if we make the playoffs, we know we can hang (and beat) the NFC's best

skinsngibbs4life

Honestly, all I am worried about at this point is getting into the playoffs.

So far this season, we have played both of the NFC's "elite" teams. I think we can all safely say that we outplayed the packers, and if it wasn't for numerous mistakes by Moss, that game probably would have been ours. Yesterday in Dallas, we played an 8-1 team that is an early favorite to go to the superbowl. We played a great game, and had numerous chances to steal thhe game, but once again sqaundered our oppurtunities.

With both of these games being on the road, I cant help but feel like if we can just manage to get into the playoffs, that anything can happen. We are playing pretty good ball for a team with numerous injuries, and once we get players like Taylor back, I think that we can beat some people.

Honestly, all I am worried about at this point is getting into the playoffs.

So far this season, we have played both of the NFC's "elite" teams. I think we can all safely say that we outplayed the packers, and if it wasn't for numerous mistakes by Moss, that game probably would have been ours. Yesterday in Dallas, we played an 8-1 team that is an early favorite to go to the superbowl. We played a great game, and had numerous chances to steal thhe game, but once again sqaundered our oppurtunities.

With both of these games being on the road, I cant help but feel like if we can just manage to get into the playoffs, that anything can happen. We are playing pretty good ball for a team with numerous injuries, and once we get players like Taylor back, I think that we can beat some people.

With all the weapons the Redskins have, they can make a SB run. The trick is to have everyone healthy and both the offense and defense clicking at the same time. So far this year, that hasn't happened, with the possible exception of the Lions game. I'm not sure why, but for some reason injuries have always plagued the Skins under Gibbs II.

Archived