Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

gibbs is happy in this game despite loss

bertoskins

i agree with gibbs

he really trsuts campbell

we just went to the best team in nfcs home and almost knocked em out without our best defensive player.

soon we get our best olinemen and taylor back.

i dont see why we cant win 6 straight.

Hopefully with Thomas back, Portis can start churning out some yards.

When you have 23 points from an offense that produced all of the yards that they did it comes back to the same thing every single week just about. The coaching sucks in the clutch. smoe gibbs makes some the worst play calls in the red zone and when the game is on the line that I have ever seen. He has cost us game after game this year. If we had a good play caller in the clutch with the weapons that we have we would be dangerous. He needs to go back to Nascar full time. You can't get props from 20 years ago when you are costing us alot of games and potentially the playoffs now.

You know what scenario I'd love? We go into the last game of the regular season 9-6. The announcers and media are saying, all the Redskins have to do is win this one and Eagles lose and the Redskins are in the playoffs. Then we beat the Girls and the Iggles lose and we find ourselves in the playoffs.

And could you picture it if we went to the NFC Championship game to play the Cowturds again? Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Wishful thinking, I know, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. All is not lost!

You never know Potato Sack, this scenario just might play out. ;)

Im actually surprised how quickly Ive gotten over this loss. At this time after the Eagles game I couldnt even think about football.

This upcoming game against the Bucs in Tampa sans Sean Taylor scares the crap out fo me though.

I actually clapped at the end of the game...saying encouraging words...my wife was suprised that I was not a lunatic....because I certainly was at some points of the game...but in the end I knew we were against the ropes with ST out but I feel like we gave them everything we had. JC is the real deal

Archived