Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Tease

glongest

This team should be renamed the Washington Teasers. They tease us in the off season making moves that everyone thinks is going to make them better. They tease us into thinking they finally have arrived by starting with a 4 and 2 record only to lose three in a row, they tease use into thinking they can play by getting halftime leads and then blowing them, they tease us into thinking they can play defense without Sean Taylor only to to look like a screen door in the second half, they tease us into thinking they can play with a good NFC team only to disappoint once again at the end of the game, they tease us into thinking they could drive the ball down the field and win the game at the end only to throw an interception, they make us dream that maybe one day the offense and defense could actually play a good game in the same game only to disappoint once again. This team does not know how to win, pure and simple and no one can argue that point.

You would think that when you are playing against maybe the best receiver in the NFL, and it pains me to say that, the secondary and the defensive coaches would have a game plan that would have said, we may get beat by someone else but TO will not be that person. Instead we chuck him and just abosolutely let him run free in the secondary. What an embarassment, there is no other way to describe what happened in the second half to the defense.

The announcers could not say enough good things about how the Redskins played and how good Jason looked. I can hear Coach now saying, I'm just proud of our guys, they fought their guts out. But the fact of the matter is none of that matters because when you look at the standings in the morning in the paper, once again we are going to be in the cellar of the division. It is just so frustrating being a fan of this team and thinking about what we use to be.

Archived