Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about season tickets...

djspinoy

You can call the ticket office at 301 276-6050. They'll probably remind you that premium seating is immediately available w/out a wait. If you politely decline, they'll probably give you a number somewhere in the range from 20k to 80,000. If you call back a year from now, your number may go up or come down, there doesn't seem to be much consistancy based upon what I've read from other waitlisters on this board. The general wait times seem to be anywhere from three to seven years. When your name is finally called, you'll be offered up to six seats in the 400 level, upper deck endzone. After a couple of years, you may get offered to move one section closer to the 50 yardline, but you'll never get past the 5 yardline. Again, I'm basing all of this on what I've read from other waitlisters who post on this site.

My advice: wait until late August after our two home preseason games have been played, but before the regular season starts. Check Craigslist.com and you will find dozens upon dozens of season ticket offers at face value for good seats all around the upper level, and even a few lower level seats in the endzones. Some of the ticket packages even offer parking and you won't have to pay full price for two meaningless preseason games.

Archived