Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did portis say?

BG4SHEEZEE

Great insight.

Original thought.

Good backup for hypothesis.

I heard yesterday that while tying his shoe, that Randel El complained about not having velcro straps.

I cant believe that JG would let that happen. Burn him at the stake and THEN fire him.

I watched him come off the field. I dont remember one shot at gibbs or anything close to it. He was really frustrated and upset and you could see that. He talked about how the team cant let these get away from us and that we gotta do something, then he hugged his mom who was in the stands and he went into the locker room.

Yeah, we don't really need this right now. Portis did no such thing. He simply expressed his frustration with not FINISHING games like this past weekend. If you make an accusation or even insinuate CP saying something like that about Gibbs then you better have something to back it up. Just cause you WANT CP or JC to say something bad about Gibbs doesn't mean they did. Let's just focus on winning games rather than drumming up more controvesry.

Yeah, we don't really need this right now. Portis did no such thing. He simply expressed his frustration with not FINISHING games like this past weekend. If you make an accusation or even insinuate CP saying something like that about Gibbs then you better have something to back it up. Just cause you WANT CP or JC to say something bad about Gibbs doesn't mean they did. Let's just focus on winning games rather than drumming up more controvesry.

Yeah this sounds like some controversy in the making.

CP didn't say anything about Gibbs coming off the field, he was just visibly pissed off. Someone said that Campbell made subtle comments about playcalling during his post-game interview though, but they definitely WEREN'T SHOTS AT GIBBS.

I agree. I dont know how anyone could get CP taking shots at Gibbs from that short interview. The guy was just pissed off like the rest of us. And what did Campbell say? I find it hard to believe that he would be taking shots at the coaches as well.

Archived