Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you Imagine...?

WizSkinsO's

...if we somehow made it out of the pretty-darn-bad NFC as the NFC Champs and got a match-up with the Pats/Colts in the Super Bowl?

Has there ever been a Super Bowl team favored to lose by 30?

Would you still be happy with our season if we lost 52-7 again?

Would you be more looking forward to the game or the commercials?

I just found this pretty funny to think about. It's really a shame the NFL can't switch the Colts over to the NFC or something (well, not a shame for our sake). Seriously though, can you imagine?!

I REALLY DO BELIEVE, once the Redskins decide to put the egos and all other bull**** behind them and start playing some tough football, they will be a force to reckon with in the NFL.

It kind of seems like the offense with the exception of few play with no heart. Just run on the field, if they catch the ball, great! if they dont, oh well *pat on the back* youll get it next time sort of deal.

I wish the offense could play with as much heart and intensity as the Defense does. The Redskin Defense makes me proud in many ways how weve allways been known as being relentless, ruthless.

It's just the offense struggles so much we leave our Defense hanging out on the field to dry all day long...

What the most frustrating part IMO I believe is that I think we have more talent then 95% of all the teams in the NFL right now but we just simply dont take advantage of it or we just simply dont know what to do with it.

I guess it shows that you dont have to be the most talented or physically gifted in order to suceed.

Archived