Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Counter Trey Blog Post: Pats' Game and the Rest of the Year (Take a Deep Breath)

skins fan1010

Pretty decent analysis, tho I don't get his opinions about the GB and AZ games. They were pretty much carbon-copy games where we lead, but started to let them get away from us, but he felt we deserved to win the GB game, but not the AZ game. Really, we should have won both games going away, but didn't.

I also don't know why he's talking about sweeping the 'Boys. Personally, I'll be happy if we get one win there.

Jason

Pretty decent analysis, tho I don't get his opinions about the GB and AZ games. They were pretty much carbon-copy games where we lead, but started to let them get away from us, but he felt we deserved to win the GB game, but not the AZ game. Really, we should have won both games going away, but didn't.

I also don't know why he's talking about sweeping the 'Boys. Personally, I'll be happy if we get one win there.

Jason

Jason

skill wise we should have won the cards (being the better team) game...but they whooped us in every single stat so therefore we should have lost that game...reverse that for the green bay game

Jason

skill wise we should have won the cards (being the better team) game...but they whooped us in every single stat so therefore we should have lost that game...reverse that for the green bay game

They only beat us stat-wise because they woke up in the second half. We dominated most of that game defensively. Same goes with the GB game. The only difference was that we gave the ball away too many times, which is why we looked better statistically.

Jason

They only beat us stat-wise because they woke up in the second half. We dominated most of that game defensively. Same goes with the GB game. The only difference was that we gave the ball away too many times, which is why we looked better statistically.

Jason

we played terrible the entire game (except for defense) against the cards.

our D at least showed up for the first half, but were worn out in the second half after all our O's 3 and outs

cards game we had 160 total yrds

packs game we had 305 total yards

cards had 365 total yards

packs had 225

but our D was def. in both games

our D at least showed up for the first half, but were worn out in the second half after all our O's 3 and outs

cards game we had 160 total yrds

packs game we had 305 total yards

cards had 365 total yards

packs had 225

but our D was def. in both games

Which is why I said defensively. You are right that the offense had nothing in that game. The defense certainly did dominate in that first half, which I why I still think we deserved to win that game.

Jason

Which is why I said defensively. You are right that the offense had nothing in that game. The defense certainly did dominate in that first half, which I why I still think we deserved to win that game.

Jason

Archived