Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins v. Cowboys 12/30

mike_kate_rob_cole

I remember last year the prices sort of edged up as the season progressed, then they started going back down again. This was probably because the Redskins sucked.

This year it's different. The Redskins are winning, the Cowboys are winning, it's the last game of the season, and the game is on a holiday weekend. It's got all the makings of being a price blow out.

A pair of upper levels or anywhere in the stadium for under $300 is extremely rare at the moment.

I remember last year the prices sort of edged up as the season progressed, then they started going back down again. This was probably because the Redskins sucked.

This year it's different. The Redskins are winning, the Cowboys are winning, it's the last game of the season, and the game is on a holiday weekend. It's got all the makings of being a price blow out.

A pair of upper levels or anywhere in the stadium for under $300 is extremely rare at the moment.

Great.

Give me some more bad news.

Great.

Give me some more bad news.

Got mine for face value on here the day before the game.

Crossing my fingers for the same deal or close.

Got mine for face value on here the day before the game.

Crossing my fingers for the same deal or close.

Archived