Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's be positive

Zhouse

Let’s face it; our entire team got beat down this past Sunday. Offense, Defense, Special Team and even our Coaches. And it was by a far better team. I had my hopes high just like many ppl on here but no need to come back and make excuses. That's classless on our part IMO.

Those that criticize GW and his abilities.....Last I checked our defense is considered one of the best in the league. Even after allowing over 300 yards and 52 points. Carlos Rogers will be missed, but we have depth unlike last year. We still have a solid LB core, great secondary and a good line. People just have a very short memory, did you forget that we man handled two high powered offenses?? Yes, that was this season. I really doubt Clemens is thrilled to be facing GW and his defense on his grand debut.

There is still half a season to be played. Let's be a little optimistic. We're 4-3!! A winning record. Not to mention players and coaches that realize our weaknesses and are prepared to work on them. But this is not fantasy football or Madden 08 where you trade, drop, substitute players, change schemes and get the result you played out in your head.

Let's stop whining and give em' a little support. The coaches will not listen to you, Snyder will not sit with you one on one and make personnel decisions. I understand this is a blog and the point is to discuss redsksins football, but I would much rather see constructive criticisms and interesting facts about the games rather than "fire Gibbs, he sucks and GW has no balls.":2cents:

HTTR!!:point2sky

Let’s face it; our entire team got beat down this past Sunday. Offense, Defense, Special Team and even our Coaches. And it was by a far better team. I had my hopes high just like many ppl on here but no need to come back and make excuses. That's classless on our part IMO.

Those that criticize GW and his abilities.....Last I checked our defense is considered one of the best in the league. Even after allowing over 300 yards and 52 points. Carlos Rogers will be missed, but we have depth unlike last year. We still have a solid LB core, great secondary and a good line. People just have a very short memory, did you forget that we man handled two high powered offenses?? Yes, that was this season. I really doubt Clemens is thrilled to be facing GW and his defense on his grand debut.

There is still half a season to be played. Let's be a little optimistic. We're 4-3!! A winning record. Not to mention players and coaches that realize our weaknesses and are prepared to work on them. But this is not fantasy football or Madden 08 where you trade, drop, substitute players, change schemes and get the result you played out in your head.

Let's stop whining and give em' a little support. The coaches will not listen to you, Snyder will not sit with you one on one and make personnel decisions. I understand this is a blog and the point is to discuss redsksins football, but I would much rather see constructive criticisms and interesting facts about the games rather than "fire Gibbs, he sucks and GW has no balls.":2cents:

HTTR!!:point2sky

No offense, but this is about post #1853 on this topic over the last 2+ days.

We can all sit here and be positive and happy that the Skins only lost because the Patriots are so much better...all the while ignoring the fact that the Skins are extremely far away from being an elite team.

And we can be positive that we'll be watching other teams go on to the playoffs. And be positive that our high draft pick next year will be a star. And be positive that Redskins One will be gassed up for Day 1 of Free Agency.

Hope don't pay the bills.

No offense, but this is about post #1853 on this topic over the last 2+ days.

We can all sit here and be positive and happy that the Skins only lost because the Patriots are so much better...all the while ignoring the fact that the Skins are extremely far away from being an elite team.

And we can be positive that we'll be watching other teams go on to the playoffs. And be positive that our high draft pick next year will be a star. And be positive that Redskins One will be gassed up for Day 1 of Free Agency.

Hope don't pay the bills.

the patriots are in the past, lets see what the redskins coaches game plan against a Jets team thats starting a young QB. It will be interesting to see if the coaching staff feels just as bad as their players and fans and will they take it out on the jets. :munchout:

the patriots are in the past, lets see what the redskins coaches game plan against a Jets team thats starting a young QB. It will be interesting to see if the coaching staff feels just as bad as their players and fans and will they take it out on the jets. :munchout:

Archived