Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we that bad?

ceekay84

We blow chunks and that's the truth. When you have Portis and Moss and ARE and this is all you can do, then someones @ss needs to be dropped. Gibbs, Williams, and that joke of a offensive coordinator need to go. They are a plague on the young players here. They couldn't adjust their way out of a paper bag.

But, it doesn't matter. Dan Snyder is a loser. This team will always be losers until he sells the team. This franchise sucks.

We blow chunks and that's the truth. When you have Portis and Moss and ARE and this is all you can do, then someones @ss needs to be dropped. Gibbs, Williams, and that joke of a offensive coordinator need to go. They are a plague on the young players here. They couldn't adjust their way out of a paper bag.

But, it doesn't matter. Dan Snyder is a loser. This team will always be losers until he sells the team. This franchise sucks.

On the defensive side of the ball it was coaching. We ran the same D the entire game even after they where exploiting it. We should have forced Brady to beat us deep. We played a cover 2 the entire game taking away the deep pass and giving up the short routes inwhich they would turn into 10 yards or better every time. We needed to mix it up some. We looked like a broken record; same play over and over. We put zero pressure on Brady the whole game. We play conservative on D today.

On the offensive side of the ball it was the personel. Specificly the right side of the line. We tried to open it up for the first time and the right side of the line gave us no time to do anything. Campbell couldn't hold on to the ball. It was just an ugly game today.

On the defensive side of the ball it was coaching. We ran the same D the entire game even after they where exploiting it. We should have forced Brady to beat us deep. We played a cover 2 the entire game taking away the deep pass and giving up the short routes inwhich they would turn into 10 yards or better every time. We needed to mix it up some. We looked like a broken record; same play over and over. We put zero pressure on Brady the whole game. We play conservative on D today.

On the offensive side of the ball it was the personel. Specificly the right side of the line. We tried to open it up for the first time and the right side of the line gave us no time to do anything. Campbell couldn't hold on to the ball. It was just an ugly game today.

We suck....we can't execute on the offensive side or the defensive side of the ball........even on mediocre teams we try to score......how are we to compete against a #3 defense...... Please..... we need a new direction...soon....... I see an 8-8 year

We suck....we can't execute on the offensive side or the defensive side of the ball........even on mediocre teams we try to score......how are we to compete against a #3 defense...... Please..... we need a new direction...soon....... I see an 8-8 year

Funny how a loss like this erases everyone's memory of football history.

The Patriots were shut down by a pathetic Dolphins team last year 21-0!!!!!

Did the Patriots suck last year?

Were they putrid?

Oh my God...how is that the great Tom Brady couln't score a single point in that game?

It's one game people!

Were they putrid?

Oh my God...how is that the great Tom Brady couln't score a single point in that game?

It's one game people!

Were they putrid?

It's one game people!

We aren't the Patriots. We are an embarassing excuse for a professional sports franchise as demonstrated by our great performance in New England today.

Were they putrid?

It's one game people!

We aren't the Patriots. We are an embarassing excuse for a professional sports franchise as demonstrated by our great performance in New England today.

Were they putrid?

It's one game people!

People were pointing to that game to show how we were gonna win. guess what the pats are good

Were they putrid?

It's one game people!

People were pointing to that game to show how we were gonna win. guess what the pats are good

Archived