Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where is the best place to bet the money line?

vainglory

I just did a search and found this: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218611&highlight=bodog

It names a few different sites. Don't know if they have moneyline though. Bodog doesn't, but maybe they add it closer to kick off time. I think they are pulling it on a lot of sites because of the huge payouts. But I'm not the most gambling savvy person - I'm sure you'll find some help on here.

I just did a search and found this: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218611&highlight=bodog

It names a few different sites. Don't know if they have moneyline though. Bodog doesn't, but maybe they add it closer to kick off time. I think they are pulling it on a lot of sites because of the huge payouts. But I'm not the most gambling savvy person - I'm sure you'll find some help on here.

ok it says skins +750 then pats -1200 which do I bet? New at the line thing someone please explian

Everything is based off of a hundred dollar bet.

+750 means that if you bet a hundred on the Skins you will win $750

-1200 on the Pats means that you would have to bet $1200 to win $100

Bet the Skins +750

You do not have to bet $100. That is just how they base everything. If you bet $10 you'll get back $75. If you bet $20 you'll win $150

ok it says skins +750 then pats -1200 which do I bet? New at the line thing someone please explian

Everything is based off of a hundred dollar bet.

+750 means that if you bet a hundred on the Skins you will win $750

-1200 on the Pats means that you would have to bet $1200 to win $100

Bet the Skins +750

You do not have to bet $100. That is just how they base everything. If you bet $10 you'll get back $75. If you bet $20 you'll win $150

Archived