Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com TV ~ new update

RedskinsFanatic

He's been coughing all week as well, if you listen to press conference on Monday and then every subsequent interview, you'll hear him hacking a bit. I think that he's not feeling well which, as bad as it sucks for him, might be what he needs to take it out on the team if they aren't playing/practicing up to par.

In any case, I just feel that this team will play fired up this game. Much like when everyone says that they couldn't make the playoffs in 2005 or run against the Jaguars last year, etc. It just feels like that type of atmosphere.

He's been coughing all week as well, if you listen to press conference on Monday and then every subsequent interview, you'll hear him hacking a bit. I think that he's not feeling well which, as bad as it sucks for him, might be what he needs to take it out on the team if they aren't playing/practicing up to par.

In any case, I just feel that this team will play fired up this game. Much like when everyone says that they couldn't make the playoffs in 2005 or run against the Jaguars last year, etc. It just feels like that type of atmosphere.

Archived