Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring on the Pats!

Todd Collins 15

Hey homeys and homettes...your main man TC here with the inside scoop of what's been going on this past week in Redskin land. Like many of you, I'm looking forward to being the biggest underdogs in the history of sports this week. Anyway, new blog is up and running and per ususal, I'd love to get a crack at your all important and exciting questions.

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

Hey homeys and homettes...your main man TC here with the inside scoop of what's been going on this past week in Redskin land. Like many of you, I'm looking forward to being the biggest underdogs in the history of sports this week. Anyway, new blog is up and running and per ususal, I'd love to get a crack at your all important and exciting questions.

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

What happens if the 'rents don't approve of Victoria? Oh, and what does Andrea have to say about all of this? Are you going to have to move to Utah?

Victoria will be bags packed, out the door and a on a one way train back to DC if Mr. and Mrs. Collins don't approve...TC is all about the family. Andrea and Victoria seem to be getting along quite well thus far. TC believes in spreading the gospel of love. Furthermore, I do not have intentions of moving to Utah as long as the relationships remain cordial.

What happens if the 'rents don't approve of Victoria? Oh, and what does Andrea have to say about all of this? Are you going to have to move to Utah?

Victoria will be bags packed, out the door and a on a one way train back to DC if Mr. and Mrs. Collins don't approve...TC is all about the family. Andrea and Victoria seem to be getting along quite well thus far. TC believes in spreading the gospel of love. Furthermore, I do not have intentions of moving to Utah as long as the relationships remain cordial.

The only chance we have to win is if TC gets in the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong............

This is probably an undisputed fact. However, since I grew up within steps of Foxboro and as a Pats fan, I have been advised by my lawyers that playing this week would create what they call a "conflict of interest."

The only chance we have to win is if TC gets in the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong............

This is probably an undisputed fact. However, since I grew up within steps of Foxboro and as a Pats fan, I have been advised by my lawyers that playing this week would create what they call a "conflict of interest."

Archived