Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For The Love Of The Game Quote Modified For The Pats Game...

Commander Adama

After 34 years in the NFL, 66 year old Joe Gibbs has trudged to the sidelines for over 1500 quarters. But tonight, he's coaching against time, he's coaching against the future, against age, against ending. Tonight, he will make the fateful walk to the loneliest spot in the world, the sidelines at Gilette Stadium, to push the sun back into the sky and give us one more day of sunshine.

Sorry, yes I know it's cheesy and yes I know I am drinking the Kool-Aid and have been since 1980. I don't know any other way for myself to be a fan. I believe in Joe Gibbs and I believe in our team. I couldn't be more proud of the effort they are putting out on the field.

HTTR

After 34 years in the NFL, 66 year old Joe Gibbs has trudged to the sidelines for over 1500 quarters. But tonight, he's coaching against time, he's coaching against the future, against age, against ending. Tonight, he will make the fateful walk to the loneliest spot in the world, the sidelines at Gilette Stadium, to push the sun back into the sky and give us one more day of sunshine.

Sorry, yes I know it's cheesy and yes I know I am drinking the Kool-Aid and have been since 1980. I don't know any other way for myself to be a fan. I believe in Joe Gibbs and I believe in our team. I couldn't be more proud of the effort they are putting out on the field.

HTTR

Archived