Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Marcus Washington (mod edited title)

ArtMonk=HOF

Marcus Washington that is. Does anyone know when he will be back? His pass rush is a huge plus for this defense and will be a great help especially this week cuz getting pressure on Brady is key to stopping the Pats. Sorry if already posted, i searched and didn't see anything.

Strong-side linebacker Marcus Washington, who has missed the last two games because of a hamstring injury, said he isn't sure about his status for this week.

"I really don't know anything yet," Washington said. "I'm going to run a little bit [today], do as much as I can do. "What I was able to do last week, I did pretty good in practice. Still, opening it up, I haven't really had to do that yet."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/22/AR2007102202110.html

According to what we asked coach Williams this weekend, he said he wanted to save him for this game coming up. He said it puts more pressure on Marcus to rush the passer so he wanted him to sit out last week and he said hopefully he'll be back this coming weekend. Marcus said that himself as well, they wanted to keep him out another week so he'd be back this weekend.

This is from both Marcus and Coach Williams so...take it how u want it LOL

Archived