Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who You Do Think Felt Better...

StephenB

...Dallas fans after their miracle in Buffalo, or our fans after our near debacle against the Cards? Both were lucky escapes!

On that note, maybe we'll be primed to shock the world next week? After this game, I can't blame anyone for thinking we don't stand a chance. Hell, maybe an offense will show up again??!

I love our D but we need to blitz on third down. Our front 4 is playing very well today and had difficulty against a big, Russ Grimm-coached OL. The Patriots OL, while not as big, has played together for a while and are very good and smart. We need to hit Mr. Brady. And on offense we just need to keep running to the left side because that right side was getting destroyed today.

Point taken, i think the difference between the two is that Dallas had to come back from being behind the entire game with Romo sits to pee's 5 picks. The Skins on the other hand had a 21-6 lead at one point in the game and was a missed field goal away from their third loss. But, after the moaning and what if's, like others have mentioned, "a win is a win", thats all that matters.

I love our D but we need to blitz on third down. Our front 4 is playing very well today and had difficulty against a big, Russ Grimm-coached OL. The Patriots OL, while not as big, has played together for a while and are very good and smart. We need to hit Mr. Brady. And on offense we just need to keep running to the left side because that right side was getting destroyed today.

Brady will eat you up when blitzed. Warner isn't half the QB Brady is, and he burned us at the end with the TD when we blitzed Fletcher. WE have to get penetration with our front 4 consistantly against the Pats, and a solid jam at the line of their recievers. That's the key to stopping Brady

...Dallas fans after their miracle in Buffalo, or our fans after our near debacle against the Cards? Both were lucky escapes!

On that note, maybe we'll be primed to shock the world next week? After this game, I can't blame anyone for thinking we don't stand a chance. Hell, maybe an offense will show up again??!

I think the Dallas fans in Buffalo because they won it with great offense, while we had the lead and folded like a lawn chair and fought not to lose...

Brady will eat you up when blitzed. Warner isn't half the QB Brady is, and he burned us at the end with the TD when we blitzed Fletcher. WE have to get penetration with our front 4 consistantly against the Pats, and a solid jam at the line of their recievers. That's the key to stopping Brady

Totally agree. Not a football analyst by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel we have to get consistent pressure and game the deep ball.

Archived