Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A thank you to all knowledgeable fans here..Gameday experiences

ldysknzfn1

I just wanted to say a big thanks to all the fans that post tips, directions and do's and don't's when at a game. Believe it or not, it helped me. I attended my first ever Skins game yesterday thanks to a member here who had a generous heart and willing spirit to pass his tickets onto someone who has never attended a game. What a great game..couldn't have asked for better! Except maybe less heat(geeze..it was freakin hot out there!)

I followed directions given here for parking...parked in that grassy knoll(;) )lot at Brightseat Rd(cost is $25 now). Couldn't have had a better place to park outside of purple passes. It put us within a comfortable distance even w/the heat of yesterday. And getting out was a breeze(thanks Mark the Homer..awesome tip in that thread about parking:applause: :notworthy ).

I was in total reverence at "Mecca"(FedEx Field). I felt like I was a long lost kid coming home to a waiting, roaring, happy family! The people in the section that I sat in..were really pretty good folks. Nice..talktative at the right times...welcoming me to my first game...high fives and cheering at appropriate times!

The icing on the cake...they played one helluva game! Everything clicked! Everyone looked good. Even Carlos Rogers:silly: !

I just wanted folks to know that posting tips, parking tips, leaving tips, fan etiquette may seem silly to some...but it helped us like you wouldn't believe. And the ES tailgate was fantabulous! Food was outstanding...folks were great! The few that I got to mingle with(we got there a little later than I wanted..but what could you do?) Nice to meet ya TLC, Montana Red, JR(briefly) and the new member..sorry I can't remember your board name..please forgive...the daiquiri guy..cheers even tho I didn't drink any..my friend did..she liked:applause: . She told me to pass on how much she enjoyed meeting the ones she met...how nice everyone was and how good the food was. She thanks you all.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I had a great game day experience! Plus..we kicked the kitty cats behind! I feel good today!

Archived