Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When to Arrive at the Game?

MotorCity2Arizona

It has been a couple seasons since I have been able to make the trip to Fed Ex Field but I will be there for the Lions game this Sunday.

I know in the past it has taken a long time to park, find a bus and walk into the stadium in the past but how long do you estimate this whole process will take?

I am coming from VA, just outside of DC. Not sure what city. Any estimates as to what time I will need to leave the house to make it in time for kick off?

Thanks!

This depends on if you want to tailgate or just show up and go straight to the game. We leave at 8:30 from 15 miles SW of DC to make it to our lot by 9ish to tailgate, traffic is much lighter at this time.

If you want to show up and go straight in, count on at least 2 hours of bad traffic, parking, getting through the gates, finding seats, etc.

It has been a couple seasons since I have been able to make the trip to Fed Ex Field but I will be there for the Lions game this Sunday.

I know in the past it has taken a long time to park, find a bus and walk into the stadium in the past but how long do you estimate this whole process will take?

I am coming from VA, just outside of DC. Not sure what city. Any estimates as to what time I will need to leave the house to make it in time for kick off?

Thanks!

Depends on which team you're representin':laugh:

Oh no doubt I will be there reppin' the 'Skins...Still have to decide if it will be in the Moss Pro Bowl Jersey or the Portis spear jersey.

:D Wear both:laugh: ; however, with Moss injured, Portis might be your best bet! Unless of course you have an AREA 51 jersey:cheers:

Also: Pete has this posted in this forum: You'll find all you need to know for tailgating for home games right here. The link will be updated for each home game ASAP. So, I would say- 7:00 am :D

Archived