Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trying to Do a Good Deed

SkinsKin26

Hello my fellow ES members, I am new to ES, but I would like to ask for some help in trying to do something special for someone who means a lot to me. I would like to treat my grandfather to a Redskins game. He has been a Redskins fan for his whole life, being born in Northern Virginia, and I would like to surprise him with two tickets to the game against the Bills. The December 2nd game is actually on his birthday, and I have been working on sending him to the game for it, even though we live outside of Filthy. He has never had the opportunity to go to a game between working on his father's farm, his duty in the military, and supporting my family. He has pretty much been my only father figure. I would love if someone could provide tickets to the game. I am currently in college, so I am kind of strapped for cash, but if we could work out a reasonable payment plan, I would not hesitate to do it. Even if you would like to donate the tickets to my cause, I will gladly take them. :D Any responses would be greatly appreciated, even if it is not the Bills game. Thanks in advance!

Thank you for the advice. I just got back from the ice cream store, and the sundae was delicious, and I still have extra money for the tickets! Anyway, I do appreciate the serious advice, but I am not new to football or getting tickets. I have already checked multiple places, but I can not find what I am looking for, which was the purpose of the thread. I am just looking for someone who wants to part with their tickets and would allow me to pay in increments or would guarantee me the tickets, until I did pay for them. I am good for it, but I do need to balance my budget accordingly. I am still looking for any help, and since it is for my grandpa, lower level seats are preferred. Thanks in advance.

SkinsKin, you might go to paypal.com and apply for their credit card. If you are accepted, you get to make a first purchase with no payments for three months, and no interest if paid in full in three months. You could then snipe some Bills tix and you'd then have 90 days to pay for the purchase -- making payments weekly, monthly, or however often you want.

Thanks for the idea about paypal. I will definitely look into it, as well as being aware on the board. Actually, I do not drink, which people do not believe, haha, but I am waiting on a job, hence the budget and was not trying to beg. Thanks again though.

Archived