Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 tix for Sundays Game against the lions available

CounterTrey

Dear Skins Fans,

Unfortunately me and my buddy who are season ticket holders cannot attend the game this sunday. We sit in section 428, Row 28 and we are right on the 49/50 yard line.

My parents are coming in from overseas and they arrive at 5pm at Dulles Airport.

There is no way I will make that time if I go to the game. I only want to sell these tickets to skins fans and please since these are season tickets, have a good time but don't do anything stupid to get my tickets revoked...

My cell number is 703-899-2179 or you can email me at work at kunal@avanmortgage.com

Price is $75 per ticket- Face Value...

We both take the metro to the game so I don't have a parking pass...

Thanks for reading thsi post and HTTR!

75.00 face value for upper level 28th row i find that hard to believe good luck with the sale

where do you people come from that just sh*t on peoples posts for no good reason?

$75 is face value upper level midfield. great seats by the way, upper level midfield are best in the house IMO.

Not hard to believe at all. I sit in row 24 in the corner of the stadium (446) and face value is $64 + $7 tax for $71 per seat. $75 on the 50 yard line is probably very close to face value.

damn Daniel Snyder is jacking prices up like crazy its ashame we have to pay that much to sit in the upper level

Archived