Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale - 2 Club tickets and Orange parking pass to Detroit game!

Stugein

Hey again folks.

I have two tickets for the Detroit game available. I also have an ORANGE parking pass for the game. I would like to sell the set as a package for $591.34, which would be my break-even cost on them (though if you want to make a lower offer, feel free and I'll try to convince the wife to eat the loss) ;) . If you don't need a parking pass I can take that out since I'm sure I could probably sell it by itself, but I'd really rather not break up the ticket-pair if at all possible.

Seat Information: Club Level, Section 331, Row 11, Seats 8 & 9

The section is immediately next to the club bar and bathrooms, directly across from the balcony where they hold the 5th quarter party. These seats are right in the second row just above the scoreboard/jumbotrons. To give you a shot of the view, here is a picture that I took from the seats after the Eagles game last year:

S4010129.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in these seats. I'd like to see them to go to someone good.

bump02.jpg

Howdy. This will be my only bump of this. I just wanted to let the class know that tomorrow I will be driving down from Pennsauken (near Philly) to Richmond. If you are interested in these tickets, make me a fair offer and I can personally deliver them to you anywhere between those points.

Thanks for the consideration. :)

Archived