Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crush the rebellion; before it's too late

pgitta

Something stinks in the NFL this year, and I don't like it.

Just when your team starts showing some signs of life after a long hibernation, people start tampering with the staus quo, and threaten your success by their uppityness.

For years I tolerated their existence because they behaved and minded their place. They didn't bother me. But now they're becomming an annoyance that cannot be ignored. Maybe it's our fault. Maybe we should have paid a little more attention to them, and threw a few bones here and there, and they might have stayed where they belonged, but no.

Now, because of our complacency, we are going to have to pull out the tear gas, and riot gear all over again to put down this silly rebellion.

Just who do the Lions think they are, anyway? Perrenial bottom feeders for so long now dare to deviate from tradition? Does someone need to remind them of their purpose in the leauge?

Green Bay. Where do they get off winning four games in a row, when it was made perfectly clear in article 2. Paragraph 12. of the NFL Fodder Declaration some years back that quote, "no greater than two games shall be won during any portion of the season by fodder member teams unless specifically approved by a legitimate organisation in advance"

And the most offensive - the Cardinals. The utter temerity of these people to brazenly buck the system that has served everyone so well for so long. After all, did we not offer the appropriate false sympathy as required whenever they fulfilled their losing duties? Weren't we properly patronizing of the few things they did marginally well after defeating them?

Is this how we are to be re-paid? After all we have done to maintain stability in this leauge?

No, people. We cannot afford to ignore this betrayal. It is time to load up the rubber bullets and don the gas masks, and put these ungrateful rebels back in their rightful place, in the murky bottom silt of the NFL.

We need to do it now, before our way of football life is gone forever.

And the most offensive - the Cardinals. The utter temerity of these people to brazenly buck the system that has served everyone so well for so long. After all, did we not offer the appropriate false sympathy as required whenever they fulfilled their losing duties? Weren't we properly patronizing of the few things they did marginally well after defeating them?

I have to give credit to anyone who can use "temerity" in a sentence and still come off sounding outraged. This is for you:applause:

That being said, reading this reminded me of the line in Braveheart before Wallace's woman was killed. ...And this...is how you repay my LENIENCY!!

Perhaps we need to take care of these teams by granting prima nocta.

Green Bay. Where do they get off winning four games in a row, when it was made perfectly clear in article 2. Paragraph 12. of the NFL Fodder Declaration some years back that quote, "no greater than two games shall be won during any portion of the season by fodder member teams unless specifically approved by a legitimate organisation in advance"

From wikipedia:

Beginning with the 1992 season, the Packers had 13 non-losing seasons in a row (their worst record being 8-8 in 1999), two Super Bowl appearances, and one Super Bowl win (Super Bowl XXXI).

They had a losing season in '05 and they were 8-8 last year. Maybe you shoulda picked on the Browns instead...

From wikipedia:

They had a losing season in '05 and they were 8-8 last year. Maybe you shoulda picked on the Browns instead...

We don't play the Browns this year, and GB has sucked long enough recently to fit the story fine.

But thanks for splitting hairs in a satire piece.

We don't play the Browns this year

I will admit that I missed the fact that those were our 3 next opponents in order...I was just taking it one game at a time. ;)

and GB has sucked long enough recently to fit the story fine.

No. They haven't. But you're right, the spirit of the piece is more than intact despite it.

But thanks for splitting hairs in a satire piece.

Yea I got it. It was funny. Good work.

BTW- I'd like to see this in the Stadium not ATN. It's general in language but the spirit is all about the Skins. Skin's fans (and all those in the higher traffic section) will appreciate this most.

I will admit that I missed the fact that those were our 3 next opponents in order...I was just taking it one game at a time. ;)

No. They haven't. But you're right, the spirit of the piece is more than intact despite it.

Yea I got it. It was funny. Good work.

BTW- I'd like to see this in the Stadium not ATN. It's general in language but the spirit is all about the Skins. Skin's fans (and all those in the higher traffic section) will appreciate this most.

Funny. I thought the same thing when I posted it there.

It was moved in about 5 seconds.

I realize the mods want to keep things organized, but just because you add the word "Redskins" to a post about "What uniforms should we wear this week, and the 742nd post about Brandon Loyyd, doesn't make it worthwhile reading.

BTW, I was kidding about splitting hairs. :) Thanks for the compliments.

BTW, I was kidding about splitting hairs. :)

Sure you were. :rolleyes:

Oh and:

I realize the mods want to keep things organized, but just because you add the word "Redskins" to a post about "What uniforms should we wear this week, and the 742nd post about Brandon Loyyd, doesn't make it worthwhile reading.

You never actually closed that quotation there buddy. Way to go jerk. :doh:

;)

:laugh::laugh:

Archived