Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoking without smoke?

ChiefBigMeat

Electronic Cigar

I came across this electric vaporizer the other day and I'm really tempted to try it out. Been trying to quit for years, but I always get to the point after a few weeks that I'm so irritable after a few weeks I can't stand myself.

Supposedly, it emits no smoke, odor, or harmful chemicals ... Needless to say I'm a bit skeptical.

Just wondering if anyone here has had some experience with this or a similar product to give some advice ...

Your body is still getting nicotine, plus your inhaling water and propylene glycol that's been flavored with God only knows what. I'm pretty sure that propylene glycol is the stuff I put in my fog machine for halloween. From what I can see, it's a tiny fog machine you suck on instaead of a tabacco product. From the little video, it looks just like the smoke from my fog machine, and disapates into the air quickly.

I just don't see it helping you quit.

I asked a guy I know about these. He used to be a big time pot smoker. These things were designed for use with weed. It heats up the crystals in weed that gets you high without producing the smoke and the smell. He said that it doesn't work with tobacco. Places that sell drug parafernalia have to say that the intended use is for tobacco so they can leagally sell it. This is how vaporizers were explained to me, whether or not it's acurate, I can't say.

Archived