Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!~~The growing pains of a young QB~~!!

End2round2sanders

Still cant believe people are saying get rid of gibbs etc. This game, though we lost, revealed alot about this team and we definetly can learn from this. Our D forced 3 turnovers, and for the most part you win games when you force turnovers I mean my god who wasn't like, Hey we forced a fumble?OMG we got a pick. And we played stern D for the most part. If the O played better in that 3rd quarter the D wouldn't have been so tired from being out there for that long period of time. But they did make that stop late in the game to get the O the ball back and thats what u ask for in ur D.

The O- JC didn't have the best stats today, but we've seen in the past two games that HE CAN RUN THAT 2 MINUTE OFFENSE WITH THE BEST OF THEM. I mean wow with all the times we kicked ourselves in the butt with holding calls false starts, dumbs spikes n sacks, he got back up and made the plays to put us in position to tie the game. I think he just got too excited on that goalline stand, didnt realize how much time he had on the clock and rushed the last play he didn't have to rush. He'll learn. I mean He hasn't had that many opportunities to begin with. It'll get better. I really wasnt upset by the loss. It was a necessary loss, JC needed to learn this kinda lesson, it'll only help him. I was excited in wat I saw. The 3rd quarter bugged me but it showed that when it counts we can move the ball and put ourselves in a position to either tie or win games in the clutch.

HTTR

3rd year but only his 10th start

Don't play that game. That's the game they play in Chicago with Grossman. "He hasn't started a full season yet!"

The guy is in his third year. He has had 3 training camps. He came out after being a 4 year starter at a top SEC program.

Regardless of how many games he has started, he should look better at this point.

Rivers started his second year. So did Losman. Cutler was starting his rookie year. So did Leinart and Young. Roth and Alex Smith started their rookie years too.

Campbell got to sit and learn. He has had three training camps. He should look better. Hell, Romo sits to pee is only in his 12th start or something like that. He doesn't still look like a rookie.

Campbell has the physical skills to be a good QB. He can throw a good ball. But something is off with him. He still makes rookie mistakes and he is far, far from a rookie.

Don't play that game. That's the game they play in Chicago with Grossman. "He hasn't started a full season yet!"

The guy is in his third year. He has had 3 training camps. He came out after being a 4 year starter at a top SEC program.

Regardless of how many games he has started, he should look better at this point.

Rivers started his second year. So did Losman. Cutler was starting his rookie year. So did Leinart and Young. Roth and Alex Smith started their rookie years too.

Campbell got to sit and learn. He has had three training camps. He should look better. Hell, Romo sits to pee is only in his 12th start or something like that. He doesn't still look like a rookie.

Campbell has the physical skills to be a good QB. He can throw a good ball. But something is off with him. He still makes rookie mistakes and he is far, far from a rookie.

You can look everywhere and see examples of QB's who've done well their rookie season, those who haven't and then you got ones who sit n do well, those who struggle. You wanna go old school. Bart starr took 4 years to become a stud QB. Everyones Different. Dont be so impatient with one loss. And dont look at the few examples of QB that did well right off the bat and expect the same thing in our QB. THE LIST OF FAILURES FAR EXCEEDS THE LIST OF SUCCESSES.

Archived