Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DirecTV Comcast Sports Net Geo Challenged Question

redskns21

My dumb a** just realized that I had Comcast Sports Net included with my DirecTV subscription. I've had Sunday Ticket for 9 years now and never noticed that I had this channel as I've always had a regular TiVO which doesn't list every channel. I've seen posts/threads by Blondie about this channel and she lives in Cowboys Country so I'm hoping either her or one of you can help me out.

I noticed that Redskins Radio is on right now but it seems to be blacked out due to me being on the West Coast (says Program not available in your area, check guide for alternate programming) the same thing that I see when trying to watch a game on DirecTV when it's being televised locally.

Are there any Redskins specific shows that are available on this channel that I should Season Pass that aren't blacked out? If there aren't any 'Skins specific shows, is there a way to pay for them not to be blacked out? Any suggestions on what to record? I've lived in NV my entire life so I've never been fortunate enough to know what is worth watching on CSN though anything Redskins related would likely qualify.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211716

This thread talked about what will or will not be broadcast.

HOWEVER, all of us, at least for me, were able to access the Pre Game show, after a brief blackout.

Redskin Radio is still not being shown as far as I know.

Sports Nite and Sports Rise have Redskin reports...sometimes interviews..etc.

Hope this helps a bit.

Archived