Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell (1-0)

lilty1975

I just love the fact that when the QB drops back now we dont have to assume a 5 yard dumpoff will be our best play....we have a QB not afraid to throw downfield and he does it well....

I think he will continue to develop and turn into a great QB for us... hopefully it happens soon....

i agree with you.

This is a new season and he has had a full year to practice. Therefore, I will complement him when he does something right and critisize him when he does something wrong.

The easiest way to tell is if it had been another quarterback we've had in the past (Brunell, Ramsey), would you be upset with his play or fine with it? My answer for his opening game would be disapointed and somewhat nervous about the future games this coming season. Let's face it, the Dolphins were a weak team and we were fortunate to win today but JC will have to step it up if we want to defeat some our rivals and other teams in the league.

Jason Campbell...he is a mystery to me. I don't know how good he is going to be this year. My homer view says he will regroup, become legit, and lead us to the playoffs. If he plays like he did today, that won't happen. He has great touch on the long ball, but needs work on accuracy in the short/medium game. We should have our cornerbacks stand 10-15 yards away from him and have JC throw him laser passes so both can get some practice in!

Archived