Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Sons first Game Ever!

mainman

Sooooooo, we arrived at the stadium at about 9:30, walked around the entire outside of the stadium to check everything out.

Made our way to E43, which was pretty damn awesome... I thought I was a Skins fan until I saw that Challanger.... We each had a few wings, and we also recieved our maroon and gold beads. Thanks to John for pulling us in and making us feel at home. How did that picture turn out?

After that we made our way to the Hall of Fame store where I spent waaaaaaay too much money. Shorty picked out the old style leather helmet hat.

We went and checked out the field from close up, then we found our way to our seats with about a half hour to spare... It was like magic watching him watch the kickoff and I got tears in my eyes when he called Campbell an idiot for throwing his first pick of the year...

He only complained once about being hot, but I quickly remedied that with a $5.00 frozen treat......

So lets see............

Tickets to the game: $128.

Parking/Food/Hall of fame store: $220

Seeing the look on your 7 year old sons face when your lifelong favorite football team kicks a 40 yard field goal to seal a victory in overtime during their home opener..........................................

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you and your son had a great time. The memories for both of you will

be priceless. Right now your a super hero to him. Taking my 15 yr old

son to Giants game. He's been a number of times now, but he loves the

chance to see his beloved team. More importantly, he loves the time with

dad and gives us great chances to talk.

Archived